Last revised July 13, 2007
Personally Identifiable Information
If you voluntarily submit information to our website, for example, in a request for general information or for other reasons, Fenway Partners may record and use any personally identifiable information, such as your name, phone number and e-mail address, for any business purposes including, but not limited to, fulfilling your request.
Fenway Partners will not sell, rent, share, or distribute any personally identifiable information collected from the Site to any third parties other than affiliates or entities related to Fenway Partners, or its successors, except when one or more of the following applies:
- You have been given an opportunity to “opt out” of sharing the information and have declined to exercise that right within the time period provided;
- Fenway Partners must share the information in order to provide a product or service that youhave requested;
- Fenway Partners outsources certain tasks, including the operation of some Web site functions, that require access to personally identifiable information; or
- Fenway Partners determines that it is required by law or regulation to make disclosures, such as, without limitation, disclosures to assist law enforcement in a criminal investigation or disclosures required to respond to the government or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation or similar proceeding.
- In connection with the merger or sale of the business with which your information is associated to with or to third parties, or in connection with the re-organization of Fenway Partners into a new entity or entities.
Fenway Partners has taken steps to protect users’ information. Fenway Partners maintains operational policies including physical, electronic, and procedural protections to safeguard and secure your personal information against loss, theft, alteration, and unauthorized access, use and disclosure. Please note, however, the nature of the Internet is such that no transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure and information may be transmitted over networks without appropriate security measures and may be accessed, deleted, altered, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons. To help Fenway Partners protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of your user name and password.
The Site may contain links to external sites. Please be aware that Fenway Partners is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Fenway Partners encourages users to be aware when they leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected through the Site.
The Site may log IP addresses and browser types, and may make use of “cookies” technology, through which small amounts of data are sent to your computer from the Site, which may then be stored on your compu